Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?" Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?"

Damn, a dime in the 1920s was worth quite bit. Skitzo was tollin in the dough!

Bubbles Bubbles

lol wat

Gold Lion Gold Lion

You should have known better then to pick a song that isn't on Spas123's top ten hits..

Pretty sweet practice, getting yourself warmed up after having not animated in a while. I like the potential.

Tower Madness Tower Madness

For how simple it seems I did get pretty excited at times when I was trying to pick up the last of a colors dots as time neared it's end. The music was cool but became repetitive, and the visuals are so very bland. If you make a newer version in the future, applying a visual theme would help sell it. It was fun.

Legacy of a Thousand Suns Legacy of a Thousand Suns

A lot of work was put into the art and writing, which I appreciate. Still, the basic mechanics behind the gameplay here is click, earn points, add numbers up, wait... Do it all again with larger numbers. If the waiting times were at least a little quicker it would be easier to get into. I know that the wait limits is what helps drive in game purchases but I still feel it's a little to much of a drag. I check back in whenever I'm bored, waiting for something else to load or when taking a quick break from whatever else I'm doing. Which means I am drawn back in to see those numbers increase! Still, the pvp and raids and the like, still feel like click for point games. Nothing gives me that emphasis of feeling like I worked to achieve anything other then advance in the number game.

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

This game is fun, but there are extremely similar free games that have done it better, so why would I pay for anything?

raiN raiN

I have to say I'm most disappointed in TheDoor6's suggestion that the music has to be cheery, and the music can't carry strange, creepy, or ominous atmospheres.

Regardless, my personal opinion on this song, is that I like the sci fi tendency of the song, and feel it could be carried further with some broader reverb, steady volume increases, and like TheDoor suggested, variation in the "beeps and boops," messing with delays and more reverb. I liked it.

ChemicalLegionV2 responds:

thank you man and like i said this was made along time ago i would say 10 years ago when i didn't have much experience with audio creator tools but i always liked this one and as for thedoor6 i respect his opinion we all have our own tastes

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

omg

When the MGS sound played I busted up laughing. I was going to go to sleep but this is a much better alternative. I'll be sure to keep listening. Sweet & nasty.

Wow Town Wow Town

nifty

Maybe a delay on the intro snare would add a bit of depth? Just an idea off the top of my head. Pretty cool :)

SwashieB responds:

Thanks, I'll take some more time to fill out the intro!

New Recruits New Recruits

as for being old

Well Frankenstein is timeless, Shredder is kinda old school but not too bad, they just made a GI Joe movie and the Captain America movie is coming out soon. Star Wars is too current lol

Ivory Ivory

honestly

I'll be honest, I just had some salvia. And after having my sink repeat "what are you doing" at me, this was nice to look at.

UnderARock responds:

good to hear, go fuck the sink up

Thor would hold Batman down... Thor would hold Batman down...

uh...