raiN raiN

I have to say I'm most disappointed in TheDoor6's suggestion that the music has to be cheery, and the music can't carry strange, creepy, or ominous atmospheres.

Regardless, my personal opinion on this song, is that I like the sci fi tendency of the song, and feel it could be carried further with some broader reverb, steady volume increases, and like TheDoor suggested, variation in the "beeps and boops," messing with delays and more reverb. I liked it.

ChemicalLegionV2 responds:

thank you man and like i said this was made along time ago i would say 10 years ago when i didn't have much experience with audio creator tools but i always liked this one and as for thedoor6 i respect his opinion we all have our own tastes

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

omg

When the MGS sound played I busted up laughing. I was going to go to sleep but this is a much better alternative. I'll be sure to keep listening. Sweet & nasty.

Wow Town Wow Town

nifty

Maybe a delay on the intro snare would add a bit of depth? Just an idea off the top of my head. Pretty cool :)

SwashieB responds:

Thanks, I'll take some more time to fill out the intro!

I zero bombed your mom I zero bombed your mom

exciting

I thought the drums treble was slightly too powerful. But it was a sweet fast paced stomper.

Blue Rain {DJTG} Blue Rain {DJTG}

exciting

Very engrossing, and driven :)

DJThunderGod responds:

tehslaphappy responds:

I like that.

Juno & Rhodes Juno & Rhodes

How epically soft

Very dreamy feel, I thought of droplets of water playing the surface with ripples :3

In House and In a Heart REMIX In House and In a Heart REMIX

Love those movies

The music was perfect for 28 days later, captured a sense of, "shit's about to get real horrific fast."

I like what you were going for here. Personally, I'd like to have heard some kind of build up to the beat, or some increase into shrill, tense sounds before breaking it apart to go with the horrific feeling. It was at it's most nifty half way through.

voices. voices.

Depth

Allot of depth. Pulls you in.