Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?" Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?"

Damn, a dime in the 1920s was worth quite bit. Skitzo was tollin in the dough!

Bubbles Bubbles

lol wat

Gold Lion Gold Lion

You should have known better then to pick a song that isn't on Spas123's top ten hits..

Pretty sweet practice, getting yourself warmed up after having not animated in a while. I like the potential.

Suchen nach der Warhheit Suchen nach der Warhheit

If the video is music centric, you may want to increase the audio quality.

Nifty enough, abstract video though.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

If the actual show was more like this I'd watch it. I suppose it's name should be changed to Applecrack.

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

Wait, what...

I kept getting drawn in to the connections and associations you were making with these various shapes and forms. Quite intriguing. But then you would almost heedlessly throw in some fatuous connection with spirit, or aliens, or the bible, etc. None of that was needed.

There are certainly wonderful patterns and intriguing connections throughout life and our universe. But I feel as though you're nearly basing these patterns on conspiracy theories and inessential superstitions.

I do feel intrigued and will look up more on this subject. The cartoon itself was clear and entertaining.

Growing hunger Growing hunger

conceptual

Huh... I thought it was interesting enough. I like how you went with a classic horror kind of feel, intermingled with (as Catalyste mentioned) social satire and then rude humor. I'm sure people would have liked it more if the animation had gone further then story board ish.

The Hair The Hair

hmm

It wasn't that bad. I chuckled anyway.

Iron Man - A Simpler Plot Iron Man - A Simpler Plot

and, end

That was pretty great. The anti-climatic ending was funny.

Looking at my Penis Looking at my Penis

I was gonna say

I was gonna say it needed some auto tune. But then it presented it.